Advanced Android OS smart medical diode laser
Firelas laser is the first smart laser based on Android Operation System developed by GIGAALASER. With 10 years experience in medical laser industry.
Firelas combines all the advantages of previous lasers developed by GIGAALASER, there are four wavelength 635nm, 810nm, 980nm and 1064nm in one laser with Maxmium power up to 26Watt. With the unique Android OS. Firelas will offer extremely easy and friendly operation, you could track treatment times, save protocols and view patient profiles in the laser, and update laser software through internet.
Firelas will offer multiply laser solution in dental, general surgery, aesthetic and therapy areas.
- Laser Therapy
- Clinical Applications
Class IV laser therapy
Laser Therapy is used for the relief of pain, to accelerate healing and decrease inflammation. When the light source is placed against the skin, the photons penetrate several centimeters and get absorbed by the mitochondria, the energy producing part of a cell. This energy fuels many positive physiological responses resulting in the restoration of normal cell morphology and function. Laser Therapy has been successfully used to treat a broad range of medical conditions, including musculoskeletal problems, arthritis, sports injuries, post-surgical wounds, diabetic ulcers and dermatological conditions.
The central goal of laser therapy is to stimulate the cell to perform its natural functions, but at an enhanced rate. Targeted in hemoglobin and cytochrome c oxidase, the high power diode laser could help the respiration and then in result have a good performance therapy. In sharp contrast to “Cold lasers” which provide no feeling or sensation, high power diode laser therapy will provide warm and smoothing feeling.
Unlike many pharmacological treatments that mask pain or only address the symptoms of disease, Laser Therapy treats the underlying condition or pathology to promote healing. This means that the treatments are effective and the benefits of Laser Therapy are long lasting.
Laser therapy has an anti-edemic effect as it causes vasodilation, but also because it activates the lymphatic drainage system (drains swollen areas). As a result, there is a reduction in swelling caused by bruising or inflammation.
Laser therapy has a high beneficial effect on nerve cells which block pain transmitted by these cells to the brain and which decreases nerve sensitivity. Also, due to less inflammation, there is less edema and less pain.
Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth
Photons of light from lasers penetrate deeply into tissue and accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. The laser light increases the energy available to the cell so that the cell can take on nutrients faster and get rid of waste products.
Improved Vascular Activity
Laser light will significantly increase the formation of new capillaries in damaged tissue that speeds up the healing process, closes wounds quickly and reduces scar tissue.
Increased Metabolic Activity
Laser therapy creates higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells.
Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points
Laser therapy stimulates muscle trigger points and acupuncture points on a non-invasive basis providing musculoskeletal pain relief.
What are the Benefits of Laser Therapy?
- Treatment is painless
- Highly effective for many diseases andconditions
- Eliminates pain
- Reduces the need for pharmaceuticals
- Restores normal range of motion and physical function
- Easily applied
- No known adverse effects
- No drug interactions
- Often makes surgical interventions unnecessary
- Provides a treatment alternative for patients that have not responded to other therapies
- Four wavelength 635nm, 810nm, 980nm and 1064nm in one laser with Maxmium power up to 26Watt.
- Android OS smart laser
- HD Color Touch Screen
- Expert Preset Protocols
- Wifi update software
- Quite working fans
- Class IV laser therapy.
|Laser Type||GaAlAs Diode Laser|
|Wavelength||635nm, 810nm, 980nm and 1064nm|
|Operation Mode||CW, Repeat Pulse|
|Pilot Beam||Red Diode Laser Of 650nm, Power<5mW|
|Control Mode||Android OS|
|Voltage/Current Rating||110/220 VAC, 5A , 50/60 Hz|
|Specifications subject to change without notice.|
Soft tissue procedures
- Gingival Troughing for Crown Impressions
- Gingivectomy & Gingivoplasty
- Gingival Incision & Excision
- Soft-Tissue Crown Lengthening
- Hemostasis & Coagulation
- Excisional & Incisional Biopsies
- Exposure of Unerupted Teeth
- Fibromal Removal
- Frenectomy & Frenotomy
- Implant Recovery
- Incision & Drainage of Abscess
- Pulpotomy as an Adjunct to Root Canal Therapy
- Oral Papillectomies
- Reduction of Gingival Hypertrophy
- Treatment of Canker Sores, Herpetic & Aphthous Ulcers of the Oral Mucosa
- Sulcular Debridement (Removal of Diseased, Infected, Inflamed, & Necrosed Soft-Tissue in the Periodontal Pocket to Improve Clinical Indices Including Gingival Index, Gingival Bleeding Index, Probe Depth, Attachment Loss, & Tooth Mobility)
- Laser Soft-Tissue Curettage
- Laser Removal of Diseased, Infected, Inflamed & Necrosed Soft-Tissue Within the Periodontal Pocket
- Removal of Highly Inflamed Edematous Tissue Affected by Bacteria Penetration of the Pocket Lining & Junctional Epithelium
Laser teeth whitening
- Laser Assisted Whitening/Bleaching of Teethure.
- Gingivitis - 2W
- Periodontitis – Pulse, 500/500ms, 1-2.5W
- Operculectomy – CW, 3-3.5W
- Frenectomy – CW, 2-2.5W
- Gingivectomy – CW, 1.5-2W
- Root canal sterilization- CW, 1W
- Periapical abscess- CW 1.2-1.5W
- Caries-Pulse 1.2W, 500/500ms
- Desensitization- Pulse, 30/30ms, 3W
- Laser analgesia,-CW, 2W
- Soft tissue excision-2W
- Implant exposure-CW, 2-3W
- Apthae and herpes- 1.5W
- Bleaching – CW, 1.5-3W
- Depigmentation – CW, 2-3.5W
- Gummy smile correction -2W
- Aphthae and herpes, CW, 1.5-2W
- Crown lengthening, CW, 1.5W
- Teeth desensitization –Pulse, 30/30ms, 0.5-5W
- Post extraction-0.8W
- TMJ -0.8W
- Haemostats-CW, 0.8-1.5W